Term 3 – Week 10.
Please park responsibly – local residents have been feeding back about poor etiquette by some parents at pick up and drop off – e.g. parking across or in local driveways, doing U-turns in the mouth of the nearby cul-de-sac etc.
We have a small block job requiring some advice from a structural engineer. If you are a structural engineer and can help, please email the office by Monday. Thankyou
Tuesday 22 September
- Mercy Day – Students will be involved in class Liturgies and acts of kindness
Wednesday 23 September
- Senior Team walk through mangemangeroa Reserve
Thursday 24 September
- Full school involved in our annual Lockdown Practice. Information for parents will be emailed at least one day prior to the event. Prior to this occurring, please ensure your contact details (mobile phone numbers and email addresses) are current as this will be our communication with you, should an emergency occur at the school. To check: Go to our website www.starofthesea.school.nz – sign in to parent portal using your child’s unique username and password – click on Details tab and scroll through to check each tab. Login details have been emailed to you this afternoon.
- Uniform Shop will be taking online orders while we are in Level 2. Orders received by Thursday mornings will be delivered to children’s classroom on Thursdays.
Friday 25 September
- House Assembly – cancelled due to Level 2 restrictions.
- Final day for Term 3 – school finishes at normal time of 2.45 pm
- Monday 12 October – First Day Term 4. School commences at 8.45 am
- Thursday 15 October – NZ Shakeout Day – awareness and practice for any potential earthquake
- Saturday 17 October – NZ General Election – our school hall is open as a polling station
Ngā mihi nui