Term 3 – Week 7
I am sure you are all looking forward to getting back into more of a ‘normal’ routine after we move out of Level 3 lockdown at midnight on Sunday night.
Ahead of our return to school next week, I want to bring the following to your attention:
1. There will be no tuckshop ordering
– all students will need to bring a packed lunch to school.
For anyone with credit balances in their account please send an email to [email protected]
with your name, childs name and bank account number you would like your refund processed to.
2. Drinking fountains will remain closed – all students will need to bring a named drink bottle to school
3. School Photos
(Class, individual, teams, and siblings) are on Wednesday and Thursday of next week
– please ensure your children wear their full winter uniform tidily
on both of these days. Sports teams to bring their clean playing uniform to change into. Permission for sibling photos is obtained by filling in and returning the Sibling photo request
. Families wishing to include pre-schoolers are to be available from 8.30 am on Wednesday in the hall.
4. There will be NO Uniform Shop or online orders next week. While we are in Level 2 we will revert to online orders only with the first orders being distributed to students on Thursday 10 September.
5. Please double-check the Level 2 plan sent out yesterday for pick up and drop off information. We would appreciate it if you could talk with your child/ren about where they are to exit the school to meet you at the end of the day to help this process run as smoothly as possible.
Wishing you all a blessed and safe weekend ahead. I look forward to seeing everyone back at school on Monday.
Ngā mihi nui,