Events Term 2 Week 8
Sacramental Programme – Congratulations to our students who will be receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation at 7.00 pm this evening in the Parish Church, and go on to receive the Sacrament of First Holy Communion during Masses in the Parish this weekend.
PTA Mathathon – Please continue to collect sponsors over the weekend. The children will be tested on their mathathon facts in classes next week.
Monday 17 June
- Junior Assembly 1.50 pm in the hall – all welcome
Wednesday 19 June
- Head Held High continues
- ICAS ‘Reach’ Assessments Spelling and Writing
- Senior Passion Projects continue for Years 3 – 6
Thursday 20 June
- Otago Problem Solving for selected students
- P.T.A. Sausage Sizzle – Sausage and Bread – $1.50; Juice – $1.50; Water – $1.50
- Parent/Teacher/Student conferences 2.00 – 8.00 p.m. Bookings are open, reports have been posted to the portal on the school website. Classroom teaching finishes at 1.50 pm and students may go home. Please make sure both your child and their class teacher are aware of your arrangements.
- Second hand uniform cash out day – bring items to sell to the uniform shop between 2.00 – 5.00 pm
Friday 21 June
- Friday 28 June – P.T.A. organised afternoon tea – 1.45 p.m. Details to follow in the near future
- Friday 5 July – House assembly – students come in their house colours
- Friday 5 July – last day of Term Two
- Monday 22 July – Teacher Only Day – staff on retreat. School is closed for students
- Tuesday 23 July – Students first day for Term Three
Ngā mihi nui