School communication inclusive of newsletters is ELECTRONICALLY delivered to families.
The newsletters will be available on a fortnightly basis on the school website but if you would like it delivered to your email address then please do sign up.
- Go to www.school-links.org.nz.
- In the blue area labelled ‘Find your school’, type in “Star of the Sea School” and then click ‘Find School’
- On our school portal page, click the ‘Sign Up Now’ link on the right hand side
- Enter your name, e-mail address, and other details in the fields provided. The fields marked with a red asterisk are compulsory.
- Once you have finished, click ‘Register Now’ to submit your details.
Any personal data you supply to School-links is used for school purposes and will be visible only to our administrative staff.
We will then complete a data matching process with information previously provided when your student enrolled.
When the matching process has been completed we will enable your new School-links account, and in due course you will receive an email confirmation containing a username and password you may use to gain access to our school portal.
If you change your cell phone number or email address, remember to update your profile by clicking the ‘My Profile’ link on the top right of the screen, choose to edit, and make the changes needed.
ALL CAREGIVERS WHO HAVE SIGNED UP TO SCHOOL LINKS WILL RECEIVE NEWSLETTERS AND SCHOOL COMMUNICATIONS